U.S. Small Business Administration Loans
For recently-established or rapidly-growing companies in need of capital, an SBA loan can be an excellent option. With higher loan-to-value ratios and longer finance terms than other loan options, an SBA loan provides can provide capital to purchase or renovate real estate, acquire fixed assets or fund ongoing operational needs.
First National is an authorized SBA Certified Lender. We make our own credit decisions in-house and can expedite the approval process. If you'd like to look into an SBA loan for your business, contact our lending experts today!
SBA Loan Programs
- SBA Express
- Small Loan Advantage
- Working Capital Capline
General SBA Guidelines
- Business must be for-profit and owner-occupied
- Existing and start-up businesses allowed
- Maximum loan terms allowed
- Working capital or inventory – 10 years
- Equipment – 10 years (or useful life)
- Commercial real estate – 25 years
Interest rates may be fixed or variable (certain restrictions apply)