Performance Money Market
The Performance Money Market account provides attractive interest rates while still allowing easy access to funds.
And to make it even easier for you to save, monthly maintenance fees are waived if an automatic $100 monthly transfer from another First National Bank South Dakota account is established. What does that mean for you? Even if you don't have the minimum balance needed to open the account, you can still open one and avoid maintenance fees by setting up an automatic deposit to the account.
Features of the Performance Money Market Account:
- $2,500 minimum balance to open the account unless an automatic $100 monthly transfer from another First National Bank South Dakota account is established.
- $10 maintenance fee if balance falls below $2,500, but this fee will be waived if an automatic transfer from another First National Bank South Dakota account is established.
- Tiered levels of interest.
- Six withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period with unlimited ATM and in-person withdrawals. (Item charges will apply if these limits are exceeded.)*
- Visa Check Card.
- Supply of free personalized checks.
- Free online banking, including e-Statements and Priority Alerts.
To open a Performance Money Market account - visit a branch near you .
* A surcharge may be assessed by the financial institution that owns the ATM.